Final Reflection Blog

My technology integration philosophy is that there are so many great technology ideas, it's not just showing videos or having students go to websites. This class has taught me a lot of new technology mediums and programs that are wonderful to use in the classroom. I will definitely try to use as many of these as I can in my classroom. Using these will keep things interesting and keep the students engaged.
Technology integration is very important. With the world being so technology based, it is critical that children know how to use technology and use it properly and safely. In my future classroom I will start with teaching technology safety and covering that and then like I mentioned above, I will use the many great programs and technology that's out there for different projects and assignments. It is also a wonderful and fun way to assess students knowledge.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Digital Citizenship

UDL Representation

Why Coding?